The wai khru ceremony (Thai: พิธีไหว้ครู, pronounced [wâːj kʰrūː]) is a Thai ritual in which students pay respects to their teachers in order to express their gratitude and formalize the student–teacher relationship. It is regularly held near the beginning of the school year in most schools in Thailand. Wai khru has long been an important rite in the traditional martial and performing arts, as well as in astrology , Thai Massage and other traditional arts; students and performers of Muay Thai and Krabi Krabong, as well as Thai dance and classical music, will usually perform a wai khru ritual at their initiation as well as before performances to pay respect and homage to both their teachers and the deities who patronize their arts. (wikipedia)
“What can training kickboxing at Sampa Do For Me?”
Here’s some of what you’ll learn along with what you’ll get by joining our kickboxing Muay Thai Program….
- Muay Thai kickboxing is a fun and exciting training method that BURNS BODY FAT and gets you in incredible shape.
- Learn techniques that can be used in almost any self-defense situation (Muay Thai kickboxing is very “real-life” applicable – these techniques could save your life!).
- Fat loss doesn’t have to be like torture (lose weight without getting bored by training Mauy Thai with us).
- Discover sport-specific kickboxing exercises and drills you can do on your own so that you can get a great workout even if you can’t make it to class every day.
- Be surrounded by dedicated, committed students (being in a training environment like ours, with other committed athletes, provides a more positive environment that makes it even easier to learn quickly and efficiently).
- No experience required (anyone can enjoy the benefits of Muay Thai kickboxing regardless of age, size or experience level; you’ll get a ton of value out of our kickboxing program whether you’re a brand new beginner just trying it out or a seasoned veteran).
- How to improve your focus, concentration and hand-eye coordination (no matter what your current level of fitness or athletic ability).
- Train at your own pace (we will push you, but you won’t ever be forced to spar or compete unless you absolutely want to; we train everyone regardless of age, fitness level or experience.
- Get fit without getting hit (we never force our students to spar; of course, we have separate sparring classes available, but only for those who truly want to give sparring a try).
- Muay Thai training develops mental toughness and physical strength.
- Not only is Muay Thai kickboxing one of the most effective fighting styles, it’s an effective stress reliever (our happily-involved students love being able to come to class and let off some steam in a positive way).
- You’ll be working out with a purpose (no more boring gym workouts or mind-numbing treadmill sessions).
- Fun, safe and exciting environment (working out will not seem like a “chore,” it’ll actually be something you look forward to).
- Stay motivated to train (we have high energy classes that are fun and exciting. You’ll be constantly learning new things).
- You’ll develop cardio along with power (yes, with Muay Thai training, you’ll be able to increase your cardio and get stronger at the same time).
- You’ll see how Muay Thai training is a complete full body workout that builds strength and increases cardio (it works the entire body from head to toe).
- You’ll be working out with our dedicated, committed instructors (Your progress as an athlete is our main concern. We are 100% committed to YOUR success. You tell us what your personal goals are and we’ll help you achieve them).
- And more…
A big problem many people who want to start some kind of fitness training have is that they can’t find a quality school to train at. There are just not many good schools out there that are qualified to train people in a challenging, productive and fun way. Sure, a lot of schools “say” they’re good, but the reality is that good, quality fitness program is hard to find.
That’s the bad news… the GOOD news is that you live close by to the top Muay Thai kickboxing school in your area. And, we’re offering a Trial Program so you can see if our proven kickboxing and Muay Thai program meets your needs.
Call Us Now (626-335-4971)
Once you call our academy at 626-335-4971 and schedule a time that’s good for you to come see us, we’ll give you a tour of our academy, you’ll get a free introductory lesson and you’ll also get a free one-on-one consultation with one of our highly-trained program counselors so we can figure out if we can meet your needs.
“If you’re thinking about giving our kickboxing – Thai boxing program a try, then this will be the smartest decision you can make for yourself.”
“Yes! I want to give your Muay Thai Kickboxing program a try”
Here’s exactly what to do:
Call our academy at 626-335-4971 to schedule your free tour, free consultation and free introductory lesson.
That’s it! (Simple, right?)
Prof. Renato Migliaccio
P.S. If you have any questions, schedule your initial consultation and when we meet we can sit down and go over all of them in detail. See you soon!